Saturday 27 February 2016


  Foster Show  27.2.16


My own Fokker triplane and a Greens model Tiger Moth by organiser Brian Mellor. The electric Mustang  yacht from a Walkerville Nth local, free flight models, tanks etc all from a Foster locals. My Large Spitfire and Alex's electric Cub in back ground.....
 Still  amazes me at the number of people who say, do they actually fly, also surprises me as how many people have planes and haven't flown them and talk of others in area that do. Hopefully that may change as a reported sighting of a few, flying models from a private strip at Stony Creek. I have been to this strip before in search of a full size Nanchang that gets around, there is a large hanger and some other buildings on big open paddock, but no one ever there when I have visited....

No comments:

Post a Comment